Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Memories - March 2007

If I had to pick one time and say "This is when I really started taking pictures", I think this would be it. It was on the trip to Eleuthera with the Patmos group, about a year ago.

My dad was with us for the first few days, when he left he left his camera with me, and I played around with it almost every day. Anyway that was a great 2 weeks, and I really loved it. So here are some of my favorite pictures from that trip. I threw a few of them in there simply because of memories but I am pretty happy with all of them... my most favorite, is the last one.







2 comments:

Nick Peckover said...

Great pictures. I really like the sixth and seventh photos. What kind of camera are you using?

Hannah said...

In these pictures I was using, mmm, I think it's some kind of Fujifilm camera. I don't remember because I haven't used it in so long. It's a good little camera though.

Last summer I bought myself a 7.2-Megapixel, Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ8K... or something like that (that's the camera that I take all of my pictures with now.)
It's perfect for me right now since I'm pretty much just starting to play around with photography, and I don't have a whole lot of time to spend learning what to do. But someday I really would love to look into getting a nicer camera.